Old 06-27-2018, 07:16 PM   #27
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
you make me want to talk to you a little bit more
its surprising

putting this in after typing everything, I think I've met enough people like you before. The worst professor I've ever had was very similar to you; its actually quite striking. I think I can't find it anything other than cathartic to say what I've said, perhaps that is the explanation for this post. I hate people like you, ultimately. Instead of dying and leaving no mark on the world, you have a higher chance of leaving a negative mark on the world by making the people who have the misfortune of talking to you mostly leaving without thinking anything other than "Wow, that guy sure is an asshole" or something along those lines. Because people are stupid, they will always, always continue to say stupid things. And I will continue to see you posting long posts of ultimately no meaning that the person you accost will almost certainly either skim over with glazed eyes, or discard because of the nature in which you treat other people. And I will continue to see them until I decide to follow in the steps of dAnceguy and put you on my ignore list.

I am faulted, I make no claims to not be. I am guilty of what I am accusing you of, and even if I didn't accuse you of pointing out other people's stupidity in a stupid way, I would still be guilty.

I believe everyone is stupid as a core belief of mine as well, and from skimming some of your other posts I believed that you believed it as well.

I understand that I am proving your points by mostly not engaging you.

I don't care that I am faulted though. I don't care that I will almost certainly die without making any kind of serious impact upon the world.

I used "win" because I know you are going to use me not responding as proving your argument, and I am. If you were had a shorter nose to look down upon people that don't jerk off your brain, maybe we'd have something here. I know I am proving your point.

The difference here is that most people can stand me. Most people I've talked to on this site enjoy talking to me, and I enjoy talking to most people on this site instead of railing at them about how stupid they are. I can at least make the claim that despite other people being stupid, we can enjoy one another for the most part, and if we don't, its rare that we part on bad terms. I get to look forward to meeting most of these other stupid people every year, and spending time with them. You are yourself, stupid in a manner similar to whoever you were yelling at about geocaching because ArrowSmasher8712 isn't going to stop geocaching because some asshole yelled at them about how it is ultimately a waste of time and they cannot comprehend the words you are saying because of their low level of reading comprehension.

If someone and I disagree on something, which considering I spend almost all of my free time thinking about a stupid game that I primarily play on this website about talking to other people about why you want to lynch someone in an ultimately incredible distraction, then we can talk about it mostly levelheaded.

I want to be clear that I am not saying I have happiness and friends and you don't. Again, I've seen too much of the world to believe anything along the lines of "Mean people are unhappy and/or friendless."

I also want to be clear that I think you are more intelligent than myself to an unknown degree.

You can take whatever points you want from this. Regardless of what I say and what you say, we both know that this ends ultimately with neither of us gaining any respect or appreciation for one another.

You're an asshole. I don't care that I prove your points. I don't care that Steph Curry missed that shot. If you weren't, I might talk to you more than this post and the last one. I would love to not see your avatar again because most of your posts suck and you make this place worse in my opinion.
sunny boi pls
mina is a gem

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless