View Single Post
Old 06-9-2008, 03:07 AM   #185
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
Mmk, though I should have been ****ING SLEEPING, I was up talking with freaky. I'm going to vote for Manti due to our conversation. I would like it posted, and since I can't, freaky, will you do the honors?
Session Start (freakysnots:twgxrzr): Mon Jun 09 02:57:17 2008
[02:57] twgxrzr: AIM kicked me off, copy/paste all the stuff you just sent me.
[02:57] freakysnots: ok, let me start this off by saying manti was seered red
[02:57] freakysnots: [02:47] freakysnots: ok
[02:47] freakysnots: It's like this
[02:47] freakysnots: There are 3 items
[02:47] freakysnots: only shadow's item won't allow him to transfer it to anyone he wants
[02:48] freakysnots: that made us suspicious
[02:48] freakysnots: xception told shadow to seer manti
[02:48] freakysnots: shadow said manti was green
[02:48] freakysnots: xception seered manti at the same time
[02:48] freakysnots: it showed up as red
[02:48] freakysnots: so now, we have a simple answer
[02:48] freakysnots: shadow lied
[02:48] freakysnots: manti is wolf
[02:48] freakysnots: both of them must go
[02:48] freakysnots: 1 wolf left
[03:00] twgxrzr: Like I said in the thread, this seems like you guys are putting a lot of faith into a lot of infallable claims.
[03:00] freakysnots: So are you saying that the item works better than the actual seer
[03:01] freakysnots: And are you also saying that it just so happens that Shadow lied about his seer AND his item doesn't let him transfer it to whom he likes
[03:04] twgxrzr: I'm saying you guys are putting all your faith into mystery item claims. When I hosted with items, seering items were more powerful than the actual seer, they seered the true color of all roles. It's entirely possible that this alleged item is allowed to be transfered to player x at will, it's also entirely possible that it's not.
[03:04] freakysnots: Oh wow, are you defending him?
[03:05] freakysnots: It is impossible for an item that makes every human appear red.
[03:05] freakysnots: That would be silly
[03:05] freakysnots: You would take that over manti was seered red?
[03:06] freakysnots: dude
[03:06] freakysnots: [03:05] jungmour2009: tell him that I've already confirmed
[03:06] jungmour2009: seer items don't seer true color
[03:06] freakysnots: what do you mean by that
[03:06] freakysnots: oh you asked mak?
[03:06] jungmour2009: yeah
[03:06] freakysnots: k
[03:08] freakysnots: Basically, seer item = same result as seer himself
[03:08] freakysnots: xception says mak confirmed it
[03:08] freakysnots: Didn't ask mak, but I trust his word
[03:09] twgxrzr: Quite obviously I'm not defending him, you're not a women, so, don't twist my words. If you read my post, I believe we're coming to the same conclusions here, just through different ways. Since the last game, where I actually had a chance to do well and I lied about my mystery until the end, I'm not too lenient on believing anything in a mystery game. I'm trying to stick to good ol' logic, so I'm believing Manth is a wolf, and I don't see how shadow could OR couldn't be one, based solely on his claimings. Cleared up?
[03:11] freakysnots: So basically you are saying that Shadow lying about a result doesn't make him a wolf.
[03:11] freakysnots: Yet he is neutral, so he can still lean towards wolf or human.
[03:12] freakysnots: Even though he fully lied.
[03:14] freakysnots: Oh, I just reread that
[03:14] freakysnots: um
[03:14] freakysnots: Another thing that just happened.
[03:14] freakysnots: Shadow said manti was MW
[03:14] twgxrzr: I'm saying him lying about items is stupid. It makes him look like a moron, if he's a human, and a fool, if he's a wolf. What I'm also saying is that that doesn't seem like a lot of good evidence. I -would- personally vote for him based on it, if we were voting him right now, since it's the best we have, second to Manti. It's just that since FJ's post about there being lack of skill in the game, I'm trying to use more skill to base a more logical claim on shadow.
[03:14] freakysnots: and xception and i were wolves
[03:15] freakysnots: So he went and assumed manti was MW instead of human, and xception and I were wolves
[03:15] freakysnots: That wouldn't make sense because xception and I wouldn't kill the MW even if we were wolves
[03:15] freakysnots: and it surprised me that he assumed manti was MW to begin with
[03:16] freakysnots: Right now rzr, I'm not sure weather to believe you anymore because of your change in vote eariler on
[03:16] freakysnots: You are the last suspect we have
[03:17] twgxrzr: See, now that I can agree with. You guys wouldn't kill the MW, first off, and second, if you had to you wouldn't be the ones convicting him.
[03:17] twgxrzr: Ah, so I'm a suspect? So, I gather you didn't read my post hmmm?
[03:18] freakysnots: What is certain is that manti had poorly created an aliby for the death of someone other than him.
[03:18] freakysnots: That made me suspect manti.
[03:18] freakysnots: Making shadow seer manti as well as xception seering manti gets rid of our second suspicion
[03:19] freakysnots: since he was lying about his item.
[03:19] freakysnots: Which worked since the results were different.
[03:19] freakysnots: So now, there is 1 wolf left.
[03:19] freakysnots: Should be easy since seer is alive, and guard has the item
[03:19] freakysnots: Just take turns guarding etc
[03:20] twgxrzr: Yes, which makes up virtually invincible. Now, I say we lynch them both in order of most suspicious.
[03:21] freakysnots: Erm, which is why manti goes first
[03:21] freakysnots: Shadow gets vigi'd
[03:21] freakysnots: so they both die this phase
[03:21] freakysnots: or
[03:21] freakysnots: this day/night
[03:21] freakysnots: It could go the other way, but I started with manti
[03:21] freakysnots: Shouldn't matter really
[03:23] twgxrzr: Ok, but I'm using some of my own logic to place the vote as well. The thing I'd like to address here is pnt's killing. I don't understand it.
[03:23] freakysnots: I'm guessing pnt was just another vet picked off instead of manti
[03:24] freakysnots: manti was about to use that as an excuse
[03:25] twgxrzr: So, then wouldn't it make the most sense for us, if we have a guarding item, to protect a vet?
[03:26] freakysnots: Guarding item only works on yourself.
[03:27] twgxrzr: And there's only one?
[03:27] freakysnots: Yes
[03:27] freakysnots: There are 3 items that the seer knows about
[03:27] freakysnots: Makes sense since there is guard/seer/vigi
[03:27] freakysnots: I doubt there are any duplicates
[03:28] freakysnots: It was manti's suggestion to come to xception with the items
[03:28] freakysnots: Getting shadow closer to xception
[03:29] freakysnots: All of these little things lead to why manti was seered by both the seer and shadow
[03:29] freakysnots: I'm not even sure if shadow indeed even use the item
[03:29] freakysnots: If he did, it is in the hands of another wolf
Session Close (twgxrzr): Mon Jun 09 03:29:51 2008

Session Start (freakysnots:twgxrzr): Mon Jun 09 03:44:11 2008
[03:44] freakysnots: Oh yea, vote manti please
[03:44] freakysnots: Way enough evidence to vote him.
[03:46] twgxrzr: Yeah, yeah. Can we address why I'm a suspect now? Oh, and post the parts in this convo about Manti, and link me to the thread, I'll go vote.
[03:47] freakysnots: Don't worry, I will post them when the time is right.
[03:47] freakysnots: by them, I mean why you are a suspect
[03:47] freakysnots: We will know by the wolfing tonight
[03:47] freakysnots: (Link: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=93935&page=10
[03:49] freakysnots: What part of the convo do you want me to post
[03:49] twgxrzr: Whatever, I just don't want to get screwed over.
Session Close (twgxrzr): Mon Jun 09 03:49:51 2008