View Single Post
Old 02-9-2022, 12:10 PM   #14
PhantomPuppy
Washed and Irrelevant D7
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Pokémon Legends: Arceus

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Hmmm, although I get your point, I feel like that's less of a paywall than legends of arceus.

In swsh, I completed all 3 pokedex relatively simply; it's expected to be able to find people with the other version eventually when trading.

In LoA, that's not the case. You Must have the 2 previous games (sw or sh + diamond/pearl remake) or a friend with those to complete the pokedex. That's pretty damn shitty imo, and worse than the trading paywall you're referring to. It's even worse when you consider the fact that THEY ACTUALLY REMOVED THE TRADING PAYWALL lmfao, and added this one instead. I see people be like "wow it's so cool you can now get all evolutions without trades" but they don't see this new horrible paywall of "own previous games" (ala Call or Duty style).
Understandable. I think both the systems are shitty and the game should be able to stand on its own with the ability to 100% it. No other games or other people needed. But oh well, that's the direction game companies are taking nowadays.

Wanna complete everything? Better whip out mommy's credit card KIIIID. But yeah, fuck paywalls lol

10th OT (D3): 13th
11th OT (D6): 11th
12th OT (D6): 6th
13th OT (D7): 31st
14th OT (D7): 25th
15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE
16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
you know what they say

under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal
PhantomPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote