Old 07-27-2019, 07:29 PM   #214
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Official Tournament Special Batch

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I'm going through everything, it's gonna take me a lil bit to figure out what's needed where. From the quick peek in the easy batch I see what AJ meant. I think we have a major lack for D1 early D2 if you want to aim for those areas.

What most of you don't know is honestly, the majority of the tournaments I've run did not have every file slot filled out. I've had to improvise and fly by the seat of my pants a LOT. I just don't like being under all that pressure and with my health as it's been the last yearish and especially the last couple of months this isn't preferred, but I'll make it work as I always do.

With that said if people have files sitting in reserve still they haven't submitted for anything reach out to me and I'll poke as needed.
I also have a listing of the files currently in Accepted and CQ/Pending Fixes that I'll be providing. I'm looking forward to this Official Tournament
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote