View Single Post
Old 12-6-2018, 01:23 PM   #657
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiebessie View Post
also, @fg, I just want to clarify: why did you vote ffa, again? was it for friendship reasons or was it bc you actually found ffa more suspicious?

I find that vote kinda weird coming from you. You're typically pretty good at reading people. ffa was acting within his meta while wv clearly was not.
i'm not good at reading people ;__; and yeah i mighta just been partial to wv 'cause he a cool duder also i thought he would be too lazy to be engaged as a wolf i was wrong rip

i played with ffa as a wolf once before and i didn't see much of a meta change. wolves just tend to be wrong because they gotta be wrong to win, and that's what made me pay attention to him. upon first read i thought he was playing better and looked town-like. i still think it's not entirely impossible for him to be a wolf (although those defeated-sounding posts at the beginning of the phase make him look more townie)
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote