View Single Post
Old 06-2-2015, 01:24 PM   #3
Deadlyx39
FFR Player

Default Re: Deadlyx39 AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRapingDragon View Post
Who are you and why should I care?
A D3 player with very limited talent. As to why you should care, I'm not really sure.

Quote:
Why do you choose buckethead as your avatar? Are you a guitarist? A fan of his music? Are you mysterious?
I chose to have Buckethead in my avatar because I love his style of music and his guitar playing. That, and because I don't think there's many other people that have released dozens of albums every year.

Quote:
Why are you stopping playing? Is it by choice or through uncontrollable circumstances? Why in the next couple of weeks?
It's because of the school that I go to currently. The high school that I go to is an extremely challenging school, but I no longer wish to go to this school, and would rather go back to the normal high school I would have originally gone to. The school provides us laptops, and I have no other computer that I would have access to play FFR or SM anymore until I find a way to get a new computer.

Quote:
Why would we have questions about you? Are you, by very definition, an interesting person with whom we may want to know answers?
It was made because I've wanted to know if anybody had any questions about me that they just never asked before I stopped playing.

Quote:
Why is your signature so goddamn obnoxious with the whole fast food thing?
For TSR's tourney back in February I partnered up with mrpreggers and this happened, and it just stuck

Quote:
Why are you only sixteen?
The anti-aging elixir did wonders on me.

Quote:
Why do you live in Macomb?
Not really sure why, just always have since I was born.

Quote:
Do you aim to have more posts than 449 by creating this thread? Or do you simply need the attention?
I think my post count is fine. An average of >1 a day seems fine. Just seemed like a fun thing to do.

Quote:
Why did you only join in 2014? Why not earlier? Why join at all?
Originally I actually started playing on FFR in 2008 on an account I made with my sister, but I stopped playing in 2009. I came back on and off since then and decided to make this profile when I started school in September.

Quote:
Why?
Why not?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Why should I care about this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats in it for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizz13114 View Post
Fun times and meme sluts
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
ew meme sluts
ew fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

[...]

come back

i need to laugh at you

once more

Deadlyx39 is offline   Reply With Quote