View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 12:09 AM   #35
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: OWAMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
if your sexual partner (this is hypothetical, maggles, don't get ur hopes up) said to you "please give me a cleveland steamer," would you?
k lol honestly, if by 'partner' that implies someone that I'm going to continue having a relationship with after the incident, then probably not. Unless she kept pestering me about it over and over, then I'd probably do it just to shut her up. But I'd make sure that only like a pebble-sized lump comes out. Don't wanna taint her for life or anything.

Although if I were single and I knew it would just be a one night thing with some random chick lmao yeah I'd do it, why the hell not lol that's hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude View Post
do you remember what I owed you a case of fanta for. I kinda forgot what it was that you did but I remember we had like some old ass stepmania bet of sorts and you won so w/e
Was it a stepman bet? I thought it was just to entice me to come to AN or something lol. Could've very well been a bet back from the ~*~SM RiValz~*~ dayz with Mr. Nicol etc. but yeah I don't really remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
One Winged Angel is offline   Reply With Quote