View Single Post
Old 05-2-2012, 12:19 PM   #1
Zakvvv666
I catch fruit
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Chaosmaid [11 or 12]

Kinda surprised there isn't a thread for this... I have a hard time accepting this being an FMO, the first half of the file is mostly pretty tame and is definitely FMO worthy, as on good runs, I can get pretty decent PA.

Then the handstream kicks in.... Seriously what the ****. The entire second half pretty much is just retarded because of how dense it is, not to mention lots of small trills are thrown in there as well as a few rolls.

Other files with dense jumpstream/handstream:
Ambient Angels - Only reason this is FMO is because of the jumpstream at the end clocking in at 20 NPS.
Aim Burst - This file is pretty easy to compare to Chaosmaid as it has a lot of dense jumpstream in it, but still only maxes at 20 NPS even at it's hardest points, while Chaosmaid stays at a mostly consistent NPS
Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze - I wouldn't really call this file dense but it was brought up; The patterns in this are mostly forgiving, as it's mostly hovering around 11-12 NPS
EHHS: I would call this another good file to compare to, as the NPS in the jupstream is really consistent and high, although the trills and rolls are placed in a way that makes them much more forgiving.
Pants - This file should hopefully be a good comparison, as the jumpstream near the end is probably agreed the hardest part of the entire file, and the only reason this is an FGO is because of that and the length, seeing as this file has been out for over 5 years and still has only 27 AAA's

Chaosmaid seems to be more dense than all of these, and also more consistent with the density, the trills and rolls that are included during the handstream don't make it any easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
I'll bid a single erotic yet safe-for-work photo of me posing while wearing my Piplup hat while sucking on a blueberry lollipop with my mouth partially open so you can see the lollipop color to verify it's blueberryness.

Disclaimer: This photo is not guaranteed to cause pleasure.

Last edited by Zakvvv666; 05-2-2012 at 02:42 PM..