Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 12:55 AM   #154
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD_Doom View Post
One line is all it takes and from the looks of it, he/she created a conversation amongst many. While we in America may not be controlled in the same way, we are psychologically influenced by our government constantly. Look at how they’ve brought us into a craze towards toilet paper and face masks. Look at how Americans look at Asians now even if they aren’t Chinese. People all around even if they’re Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese are being called out for bringing this ‘Chinese Virus’ over here. Look at Gen-Z and what was going on in Florida a week ago. Students from all around the country went for spring break ignoring everything that was being told. And their response? ‘Oh I didn’t know it would be that bad’... the same thing criminals tell cops when they get caught with drugs ‘Oh I didn’t know that was there.’ Kids and young adults feel invincible and are disregarding to keep clean, wear masks, stay at home (obviously not everyone but huge percentage is). You see comments all the time in social media where people say oh well we still get to drive around here because we don’t have stay at home orders in my state. And what happened in China, what’s happening here in America is happening all around! Other countries are already keeping Americans out because ‘we’ll bring the disease to them’. They already see us as we once saw China.
This kind of got so rambly I legit don't understand your point anymore; Florida example and tangent kind of contradicts the whole "Government/Media controls us" narrative it looked like you where going for.

To indulge much further in this is probably not healthy for the thread anyway

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter