View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 04:46 PM   #924
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
You may not, I'm about to eat.

I think Storn is a good lynch because vote, I think Funny will have to be resolved sooner and not later and she's probably the lynch for today

I think youre playing out of meta and that's worth keeping tabs on you

I think SunFan is being hella lazy but he's also busy and didn't want to sign up, so I don't think i ever vote him until maybe final 5.

Dusk looks good

Raeko looks good

Xel looks ok

DBP looks worst the longer he makes me wait

Everyone else can eat,grass I'm outta here
the only things that really stand out here are the me read because I'm narcissistic and the DBP read because it feels original

when you're done eating I want to hear more about dbp, you can ignore the rest of your reads list

and I'mma continue tryharding

he's been doing this "only play the game for the last 12 hours" for like... a really long time now, and it's def not AI. What makes you hate it here?

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless