View Single Post
Old 02-9-2017, 11:46 PM   #409
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
Unvote

Because that vote is useful

I'll reread cedo/meno and see
Comes off as slight town. Not entertaining lynching Dummy right now. Wish he had a stronger game though. Yes I'm a hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
playing a game with friends right now

thinking meno/cedo atm
You don't have to refer to us in second person <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by meno_rocks123 View Post

Can anyone who's played with dfr before comment on this type of post? He did something similar with slank a few pages back and it would be nice to have the opinion of someone who might know if it's normal.
Not alignment indicative. In a sense DFR is a really good player because he posts fairly similar when town and wolf

In another sense he's rarely useful because he's taken a page from Haku's book and does this "look how emotional and concerned I am over my bad play" thing that makes him like the weakest of players as far as being helpful.

For what it's worth I wouldn't vote him with having a stronger scumlearn but if he dies here I can't fault those who do vote for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meno_rocks123 View Post
I don't generally vote until I've basically decided that the person is scum or that eod is there and I make my best guess.
SURPRISE EoD IS HERE MOFO

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter