FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargroup100 View Post
you guys should remember that

most people are bad
I am slowly realizing all of this; it doesn't make it any less annoying though :P

I'm not even good. I'm pretty mediocre TBH. I guess I just have relatively good game sense, which isn't something I developed playing LoL...I already had it. Many players however, do not have it.

In other news, Brand is very, very strong. I might buy him in the future so I have an AP carry.

edit: can anyone describe to me the current 3v3 meta and general strategy? I haven't played any 3v3s vs people yet, but am interested.

Also, are there any notable champions that are good to start with? I would imagine Ashe being horrible in 3v3 whereas someone like Mordekaiser probably es #1. I'm thinking Alistar might dominate in 3v3, so I could try him.

edit2: http://i.imgur.com/tFU6A.png

it's shit like this D: I call mid, GP immediately takes it in game and won't leave, proceeds to go 0/4 in the first few minutes against teemo because 'OMG HE GOES INVISIBLE!' and is unimaginably bad (wastes ult on creeps, then decides to try to dive teemo), switches with veigar, who too goes 0/4. I offer to take twice and get rejected. Team keeps feeding, despite my hawk shots revealing teemo in the *most utterly obviously places imaginable* and they keep feeding.

We won the two team fights easily because I crushed them, but everyone decided to surrender before I was maxed >_>

Last edited by Reach; 08-11-2011 at 04:49 PM..