Thread: 2moons
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 08:07 PM   #845
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: 2moons

Interesting SC. Do all classes get new skills? Gosh, as much as I think the Seg is pretty awesome, it needs some high level skills.

Also, does anyone know optimal point allocation for segs after rebirth? I mean, putting points into health is a no brainer since it raises HP + DEF, but what about spirit?

I'm thinking that if we only considered CF damage it's no more useful than adding it to DEX, so overall fairly useless (especially since getting to +9 weapon would outweigh the gain of putting all 250 points into dex), but spirit adds to healing ability as well. As such, it seems like points should be put into spirit. Not sure how much though.

Also, is there a faster way of getting coppers other than spending your money from Crespo A runs and just buying them off people? I mean, I've gotten them in drops, but they drop so infrequently that the lack of exp you get after level 160 on regular maps just seems to be a waste of time.

I've actually forged some +6 stuff, but have broken every +7 item I've tried to make. I'm actually curious; what are the going prices for +6 items on the market? (level 130+ stuff). I'm wondering if it would just be faster to sell +6 items and use the money to buy coppers - assuming the sale price is high enough, I'm assuming you would make a profit and could upgrade items faster in the long run. Let's consider an example: Baseline price for something like a +6 seg weapon would be: 15mil/copper x 3 = 45 mil, ~5mil/silver x 3 = 15 = 60 mil. Add the weapon price = ~80 mil to make the thing, assuming 100% success. So if you sold it for more than 2x that (say 200 mil) you could probably make a profit, but would anyone buy it?

It would also help TREMENDOUSLY if the success rates for upgrading on this server were known, since then you could just calculate out the exact price you would need to sell it for in order to make a long run profit. So, are the rates on this server even known? They're not the same as the official server.

Oh, and one last Q to anyone that knows: What enemies officially drop gold coppers? They're expensive to buy, so that's out of the question given you don't need many of them to begin with. I've gotten two before, both in the ruins out in the middle of nowhere, but I can't remember what enemies dropped them XD

But yeah, I'm almost 166, and given I'm off next week (spring break), I can probably find some time to get to 170 and rebirth ;o

Last edited by Reach; 02-17-2009 at 08:25 PM..
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote