SubaruPoptart
da kyo~
Number Judger
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Wiki StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: Djmax Respect V

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3t4kn1ght View Post
I was wondering if any f you have given this Ps4 game a shot yet? It plays very differently to rythm games we're used to by forcing you to play with your thumbs instead of the general 4b through 8b keyboard setup.

Aside from that it uses the thumbs sticks aswell for certain holds adding a whole strange dynamic I've not experienced yet. I'm having fun, the music is fairly varied still given that it's generally k-pop stuff which I don't care that much for.

I use left and up on the d-pad for one side and triangle and cirkle for the other on 4b. I'm not that familiar with 6 or 8 so I'd have to see what button setup works best for them.

If you're on ps4 and have this game hmu for online multiplayer. Rooms are always filled when I look.
Based on your description it reminds me a lot of Rock Band Blitz but with a few extra things; there's two buttons for each "lane", and the left button can be hit with any button on the left side of the controller, and the right button can be hit with any button on the right side of the controller, including the thumbsticks.

As well, is the game free by chance? It's most likely not but I've been trying to find a game to ask my parents for so that I have something I like to play on the PS4 that isn't YouTube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru
Quote: