View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 10:12 PM   #3
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Postgame Thread

Wolves got off to a rough start in this one, barely scraping by D1 without losing their most crucial piece. However, good play by inDheart and TWGma kept the majority of the team from falling under suspicion.

From there, though, things turned around after a series of very successful night actions and role reads.

TWGma orchestrated a nightkill on Charu that proved vital in crippling town's momentum. This, coupled with flashflash account's pinpoint accurate PR reads ended up devastating every move town had left. Funnygurl555, under heavy suspicion from the previous day phase and from a slank/UTR wolfmeta of recent games, projected town with a smooth poise and flair that would make the Smooth Criminal himself jealous.

The final straw that broke the camel's back was in a red herring Funnygurl555 casually dropped to the sun fan. While the sun fan himself came to the conclusion this red herring, the name "Greggles", was WIFOM he shouldn't read into, several other towns decided instead it was the last proof they needed to take down XelNya, solidifying their loss in a spectacularly sad fashion.

With that said, it is only right that MVP go to flashflash account for consistently leading the wolfteam correctly in nearly every action taken, and to a victory well earned.

Wolves win! Congratulations (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 01-28-2020 at 12:53 AM..