View Single Post
Old 04-17-2005, 02:40 PM   #47
Spheroid
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to Spheroid Send a message via AIM to Spheroid Send a message via MSN to Spheroid Send a message via Yahoo to Spheroid

I'm not going to complain about being cut, because it's not going to change anything, and by the way TWG works in these circumstances, I'd be the first person to go. Anyway, although the game idea was good, people are going to play it in a way that won't work (a.k.a. telling everyone what their tribe is). Really, the only way to make things worse is perfectly balancing the want to go for a standard victory to a tribal victory. The only problem there being that it would take a lot of luck and be difficult to pull off. If someone tries this again sometime, consider making it three tribes, so if everyone finds out each other's tribe, the game won't be completely unbalanced (24 players would be ideal for that).

What I think happened with me in the game was I was one of the only ones to refuse to tell Tasselfoot my tribe. This would've been fine had I been human, but with him in contact with the seer, he figured out my role. I had some ideas on how to defend myself, but I took too long thinking about them and lost my chance to argue. Ld and Hans then contacted me, saying they needed my help to even have a chance for a Sayban victory. I might have made things worse than they already were by believing it was a trick against me. They could've gotten the names of all the wolves, contacted Tass, and with the back up off the seer, easily gotten a human victory. I didn't realize that with Tass in a garunteed place of victory, that he wanted to get go tribal. Yet all that arguing last night didn't really matter because all the information was already leaked to Tass, and their side had majority after night one. I knew something was up when Kilga was pushing to kill Talisman, but I didn't have anything better to offer, and at the time, I was convinced everyone was split between which victory to go for.

Anyway, enjoy TWG XIV/XV. I'll hope to play next game.
Spheroid is offline   Reply With Quote