View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 06:33 PM   #881
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
I was at work from when I got up to just about now, yesterday I was admittedly playing ffxiv most of the day, not a lot else seemed to be happening

also I said how I felt re: wolves at the beginning of the day phase, though I admit DBP's reaction to it felt at least somewhat plausible and feels a little safer

I suppose you're not going to believe me, but, I'm neither (and also not a godfather, I'm just VT but I also don't see any claims from anyone else so why is just my role being speculated, wtf lol)

For what it's worth additionally, I 100% don't follow the "if they're not a cop, they're wolf" logic, like what the fuck? seriously

also, I posted following Zenith's claim and I feel like it's pretty genuine given that 1) there have been no cop flips 2) we have flips and 3) there are cops in the setup per OP and 4) nobody has counterclaimed

I don't feel like this is a particularly challenging line of logic to follow but w/e

You can go for it I guess, but at this point it will end the game so I'd recommend you don't.
The if your not cop your wolf logic is based on POE.