View Single Post
Old 04-2-2006, 04:55 PM   #183
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

Voting over. Tasuke, Iggy, Jurs, and Mini all get phantoms. Jesus Christ.

This day passed for Da Ruff Ridahz much as the last. There was minor bickering, snide comments, and competition for sales during work hours. Eventuallu, they all sat down and talked about the matter at hand. This day, no one seemed really inclined to say anything at all. There were long awkward silences in which everyone waited for something to be said, but no one said anything. When all was said and done, Gamepro had the most votes.

"Well? What have you to say for yourself?" Said Hans, motioning a Gamepro. Gamepro, however, just sat, staring into the window, not appearing to hear him.

"I guess we should just off him since no one has any better ideas." Kilga suggested. This was met with the general nodding of heads. He placed Gamepro on a steel platform above a pool of water, and lit him on fire.

"If you move, you can fall into the water and put yourself out!" Kilga said, thinking it might draw Gamepro to say something, anything. But he didn't. He just burned silently.

It is now Night 3. Gamepro has been lynched. Day Three will begin no later then 6 PM EST Tomorrow. Mini, if you get a third phantom, I will seek a TWG Ban. Same goes for anyone. 2 is the limit. 3 and I'll kill you over the internet.

Last edited by mead1; 04-2-2006 at 05:09 PM..