Thread: ITG/DDR Scores
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 06:33 PM   #279
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Went up for another session today, seems they've added a ton of packs to the machine in the last couple of days O_o Nothing too amazing, but ITG Rebirth is a nice one and there's a pack called 'My picks' which has some stuff in like Ub3r R4v3 and Infernoplex. It also has some crazy chart to Monotone that I've never seen before, which is a short intro, a run taking up half the song, then some triplets, and a run taking up the rest of the song. Was kinda fun. Does anybody recognise it from the banner?

Denjin K Megamix is back again. I'm improving my scores on it fast, but I'm certainly not improving my ability to be able to pick up my camera and take an unblurred screenshot before the results screen fades out...

Other than that, nothing special. Some decent double and tristars on ITG Rebirth files but I couldn't stream fast stuff as well today...

Nice to see some decent passes from new boy Linky! Who's Holy Macaroni chart is that btw? I don't recognise the banner...

Dragon - I'm sorry, but I can't help but laugh whenever anybody fails so faaaar into a song! You'll have it soon, and keep up the good work! I don't know what simfiles you have, but get ahold of Denjin K Megamix and give that a go if you can. Also, can you make a video of you trying Deltamax 15 from Tachyon Alpha?

Frozen - Nice work on Helios! Never an easy pass, even when not injured XD I'm not familar with the other 2 but we have subluminal on our machine so I can try your second one. I'm always scared to pick songs from there randomly as although I can do footswitches, I don't like them XD

wildfireskunk is offline   Reply With Quote