View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 08:01 PM   #569
UnstableEquilibrium
FFR Player

Default Re: The Novice/Intermediate/Advanced Rivalry [2015]

Well, I finally got to the weekly songs! Only three this week, though. I would have submitted some scores last week, but I got obsessed with trying to beat my score on Techno Green Greens that I didn't screenshot, and I didn't get to the final song. Oh well, it's not as if the scores were so awesome that they had to be posted. Anyway, onto the scores:

Umm... just... what is this file? First you have some random color notes that don't seem to have any rhythm at all, then you have some bursts, and then HOLY CRAP TRILL OUT OF NOWHERE! Then there are more colorful trills and more colorful bursts, and before you know it, the song ends. I didn't really feel like playing this a lot. Yes, I'll take this score, thank you very much.

Fun piano file. The variable BPM can trip you up at times, but that's to be expected for files of this type. Just barely an SDG, but I'm okay with that. Not really much else to say, to be honest.

I did not expect to SDG this at first. The 24th bursts are fast, and many of them contain minitrills. But I persisted, and I'm glad I did. I'd definitely consider this my score of the day. Also, the song is really good. I'm probably going to find it and put it on repeat now.