View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 05:34 AM   #120
Xenorosth
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Official Tournament Round 1 Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Munoz View Post
Being that you wanted the community to give you a reason to continue playing in this tourney, I think you do care about their opinion towards you.
Also, if you have any issues regarding a tournament, I suggest reading the rules pertaining to it thoroughly next time since you are breaking several of them.
Ignoring such a task happens sometimes, so I do not hold it against you.
I also suggest not ignoring this obligation again so such a conflict can better be avoided in the future.
The original topic was that I felt the d3 file was harder than the d4 one. I'm well aware of the rules for the tournament as I've been in three of them, and I follow them, but if someone asks a question, I will answer honestly. What I care about is a reason to keep playing in the tournament. If I gave a damn about how people feel about me on how I treat myself with this tournament, I wouldn't post at all. I wouldn't even address my opinion on the d3/d4 file difficulty in the first place.

And if you really wanted me to stop arguing with you about it stop replying. Directly addressing me prompts a response, and what perhaps could be seen as more violation of rules. If you haven't noticed, I stopped replying to people who simply said "stop bitching" or "remove yourself" for two reasons. Because one, it gets no where, and two, because I've already said I'm not playing the file anymore, and I haven't since my first post on this thread. If you genuinely have issues with my posts, there's a report button. Report my post and have it taken down instead of trying to take matters into your own hands. If you want to address me about the issue off the forums, there is a private message board where you can. Thank you.
Xenorosth is offline   Reply With Quote