View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 11:02 AM   #45
Panic4Me
o_o
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Panic4Me Send a message via MSN to Panic4Me Send a message via Skype™ to Panic4Me
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

Quote:
Originally Posted by purebloodtexan View Post
It's been mentioned that most emos cut themselves and usually act depressed when they probably have the best home life. So if this is how y'all act now, I'm curious as to what y'all would do if a disaster occured, and what you would use to cut yourself.
really, that is something i would agree with partially, there are ''emo'' people that i've met, and really, their home life is actually pretty good compared to some stuff i've seen, and experienced. some just find the least little thing wrong and build upon it to try and give them a reason to be depressed. i think it's kinda sad when i see that. i mean, some may be all upset when they dont get something they want, or one little thing happens. and seriously, some reasons they come up with are retarded. personal experience and a reason to feel that way: both of my parents died, and i am somewhat ''emo'' if i had a label. doesn't mean i walk around feelin all depressed all the time and using that as a reason. when u take something like that and use it as a reason to be depressed or whatever, you're basically just letting everyone know something that's wrong, and opening yourself for other people's pitty. i mean really, have a good reason if you're going to say you're ''emo'' and depressed.
and just to be clear, im not trying to put down any ''emo'' kids or talk bad about them or nothing. so yea...i'm done

♥R.I.P. Jellygod♥