View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 02:11 PM   #727
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Recommend me some 2018 albums halp

Day 477: Konoyo by Tim Hecker

Why do I continue doing this? Why do I write some bullshit in a post for 3 people to read instead of going to class like a good student? I don't know, maybe I've found this slightly cathartic over the past few years. Goddamnit I need to stop being such a lazy fuck. However I slid through the first couple years with decent grades I've now forgotten and I need to get back on track. Will I ever find love? Do I want to find love? ...nah not right now but finding happiness in some small form besides getting drunk and making regrettable decisions would be nice, and better for my liver. Why am I broke? Why don't I get a fucking job? I need money. Are these the kinda pathetic questions and emotions this dude was tryna bring up to the surface for this album or not? Cause I'm thinking it was meant more to be cryptically nostalgic.

Oh yeah. Finally listened to that new Tim Hecker album and liked it but didn't love it. The last track is pretty annoying in large parts and so are the first couple minutes of the first track but otherwise it's an improvement on the last two. Will relisten to see if my opinion changes.

Best Track: In Mother Earth Phase
Rating: 7.5/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote