View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 05:50 PM   #594
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
If you haven't already left j-rodd I would like to know your reasons for town reading red
yea i skimmed his posts because i have fresh meta with him and i read him pretty spot on, along with funny, in the last game i played. no one else was skimmed but here's a few posts as to why he's up there with jteh. i haven't interacted with the thread in real time so it's missing lots of prods i would've given and stuff like that but whatever here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Expect more form me, but don't comment on the absence of that ironic guy?

Are you wolf partners perhaps?
everytime he got called out last game, and someone didn't, he got immediately defensive. also had a bit of a snarky tone to him, which reminds me of how i villaged when i first started out. aka the whole "omg you think im a wolf, you suck, im so obviously villager", but that's what i get from this post

Quote:
Did you?
I honestly just ignore everything you say until shit get's serious.
he doesn't care at all at this point, again early game this was town red blaster last game. he started trying to control lynches later on but it feels so similar to last game

Quote:
Ok kill me.
Then kill Yosh when I flip town per usual.
while i don't agree with alienating yourself from the village by being emo, he did this with psycho (?) i'm pretty sure last game, and sort of separated himself and put himself into his own group. now i'm not saying wolf red couldn't do any of these things, but i feel this is mirroring his last game and i read him well (and called him MVP that game lol) because it feels like how i played town when i first started playing. therefore i am a lot more comfortable then if someone else stared doing this

so there's my defense despite not reading a lot of context of the thread. i will not be voting him today, my lack of wolf reads is annoying and is 100% because of this late substitutiong

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
j-rodd123 is offline   Reply With Quote