View Single Post
Old 09-6-2005, 07:50 PM   #20
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Ressurection was impossible. The wolves wouldn't have voted for it so we would have been atleast 1 short of a res. You forget something TSA, I wasn't suspicious of freed, so I would have done the same thing, but directed at Torlock or Spaceboy, but since neither of them had phantoms, we would have lost still. I'm not saying I didn't lose the game for the remaining humans, but I had decent reasoning behind what I did. Probability is irrelevant in a game that is all about relationships and suspicions. Sure statistically you may have a better chance going one way, but a conversation you had with someone else might make you want to go with them. You can scowl at my decision all you want, but if you had lived, you wouldn't have gotten to where I was. You wouldn't have done anything like what I did, because statistically, it's a horrible idea to fake a seer as a green, especially without knowing the seer first. In this game you have to make decisions. Sometimes they work out, other times they don't. I stand by my decision to the end. I made the best guess I could, and if it was wrong, ok, it's just a game. If I hadn't stepped up and did that whole thing, the game might have gone differently for the humans, it might not of, but it definately wouldn't have been as interesting. I feel this was the best game I've ever played, personally. I've been on the winning end of TWG before, but I was always a follower, and never really contributed. Maybe next time it'll work out better for the humans, but it was a great experience.
mead1 is offline   Reply With Quote