View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 12:42 AM   #1132
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
mml didn't refresh soon enough

mindmeld with him on the strangeness of only 1 N0 death, but assuming/asserting there's no third party at this point is stupid

also asserting that "charu is right about someone" is about as base and general as you can get. Also note that you're shoving a "wolves obviously killed charu because he was putting pressure in the right places" reasoning up there.

both of those possibilities are shit and it'd be nice if you didn't operate under either of those assumptions. They're possibilities, yes, but nowhere near as substantial as you're making them out to be
I guess a third party (or for that matter, wolves) didn't kill/roleblock/item use/whatever, and Charu could have just been a randomed kill/someone knowing how good he tends to magically get d2-3 and wanting to get rid of the problem ahead of time.

But all the same, I'll assume we have a larger wolveteam and no 3rd parties until we see another nightkill. And looking at Charu's post can't hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
like I said, I saw pazzaz check in 2-3 times for 30~ min and not post anything which is pretty wolfy
Man that's garbage, and I --------- actually that's angleshooting

But let's say gut tells me he's totally aware of the game and choosing not to play.

Pazzaz You're reading this, right? Get in here

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter