View Single Post
Old 08-4-2019, 12:25 PM   #67
SK8R43
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 12th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
You cannot compare D1 to D7. D1 has a hell of a lot of room for improvement and has been proven time and time again to accelerate people in their improvement. pmonibuv went from D1 to D5 over the course of one tournament. D7 there's a point where people are just not physically capable anymore of keeping up with some of the stuff now a days.

Different note for those mentioning cumulative:
The reason I bring up cumulative for D8 is because the files are so close in difficulty to one another yet push different skillsets. So someone may screw up round 1 but make it up in round 2 merely because it played better to their strengths and with so few people it made more sense to me to keep them competing against one another throughout rather than dropping off one by one.

Edit: Someone said something about extending prizes down further in D7, if we're going to do that we may as well have the D8 and find some kind of good exclusive for them.
This still makes no sense. Ive been level 87 for like 5 years now and never get physically any better. How is it any different than a D7 player not getting any better?

I just think its pretty unfair to make a whole new division out of nowhere JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE AAAD RATO... How long did it take to finally push to make D7? Compared to making D8 out of nowhere. Dossar has been "D8" for years and nothing has changed. Why now?

EDIT: Also, how is AJ D8 but OWA isnt? LOLOL

Last edited by SK8R43; 08-4-2019 at 12:33 PM..
SK8R43 is offline   Reply With Quote