Thread: Debbie Downers
View Single Post
Old 01-6-2012, 12:07 AM   #1
iironiic
D6 FFR Legacy Player
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Debbie Downers

Welcome to FFR's downscroll team called the Debbie Downers!

The Debbie Downers is a clan for those who share the ability to play downscroll on FFR, SM, and even solo! All players of varying skills are welcome to apply. At the very moment, there are no forums or engine to hone your downscrolling skills, but I will assure you that once a good amount of people express considerable interest in joining this team, there will be many future competitions and potentially a specialized forum for this team.

The requirements for joining this team is relatively simple for downscrollers but not so simple for upscrollers. In order to be eligible to participate in activities for the Debbie Downers, one must submit a SS which contains a full combo score with ten boos or less on any VC+ on downscroll (diff: 56+). Any downscroll player (solo, SM, FFR, CTB, etc) is welcome to apply!

This thread will be open to any posts ranging from improvements in moderation of the team, applying for the team, and any necessary updates!

Good luck to all of you! Let's be Debbie Downers (^;

Note: You may be in another team. When we compete against other teams and you happen to be in our rivaling team as well, feel free to support them. It would be nice if you support us though! :3

Latest UPDATES: Division Placement Information (:

Member List:
1) iironiic
2) TC_Halogen (DD_Halogen)
3) xXOpKillerXx
4) fenderg
5) The_Toymaker
6) ELRayford
7) justin_ator (3RR*R)
8) .Gazelle.
9) Ninty64
10) magicturbo
11) SK8R43
12) CammyGoesRawr (DD_Exera)
13) hXcalltheway
14) Bluearrowll
15) NekoGon
16) SocoNhydro420
17) samurai7624
18) raskanally
19) omega_grunt666
20) Zakvvv666
21) Zekramcross
22) Hateandhatred
23) Soul.
24) HellsRequiem
25) Ranshiin
26) cedolad
27) yo man im awesome

To qualify for conditional membership, post two replays (one upscroll and one downscroll) of any song satisfying diff: 36+. The higher the difficulty, the better chance of being admitted to the team. This is here to encourage "new downscrollers" to try out for the team. I will subjectively determine if you have potential to represent our beginner division well. The general requirements are very lenient and you are most likely going to be admitted if you are placed here:

Conditional Membership:

Caution: Please play to the best of your abilities to allow fair play for future tournaments. Do not take advantage of Conditional Membership to sandbag your way to the prizes.

Caution 2: If I see any members using the "flipping the screen play 'downscroll' method," I reserve the right to ask for video proof. Failure to do so will result in removal of membership.

Last edited by iironiic; 08-18-2012 at 11:48 AM..
iironiic is offline   Reply With Quote