View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 04:33 AM   #666
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
The irony of this format is that the only hope the wolves have of winning it is exactly that attitude - of Survivors playing individually and not caring about towntelling because they want to live instead of find the wolves.

But if all the survivors have this attitude, no survivors will win.

If Survivors use all the tools in their disposal here, I think over half will win the game.
I'm actually confident in us winning by doing what TWG is all about: reading wolves. I joined a game of survivor, I'd much rather try to survive while hunting wolves than rely on a strat that essentially puts my loss up to chance. Plus, if I wanted to do nothing other than implement an imba strat, I'd just go play a game on epicmafia. Reading skill is also a tool that we have in our disposal, so let's try using it, yes?
Also, you're referring to an imaginary "attitude" that I supposedly have as "wanting to live instead of find the wolves". I've said this before, but we literally cannot win without finding the wolves. That doesn't even need to be stated. There's a big difference between "refusing to commit suicide for a town that doesn't exist" and "refusing to hunt wolves".

TL;DNR: You're getting me totally wrong. My "attitude" is that I want to both liveand find the wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!