Old 04-24-2018, 12:32 AM   #25
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Default Re: SIGN UPS TWG CLXXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
holy crap its gun92. never thought id see you here again
Hopefully that is meant in a good way and not a "what the fuck is this guy doing back here again" sort of way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
I dunno man, every time i've come into contact with gun in games he always goes afk or never even shows up? lol
First off, its a total strategy I know I am/was always around for the games and never required a sub or just flat out quit a game so I sorta got that going for me. There was that one time I got suspended for a game cause I triggered someone so hard they went full on crazy mode but that is for a different day I suppose. I know my style was more irksome than not but any time I tried to change that up, everyone thought it was weird and attacked me for it >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
you should do what you want to do
If you would enjoy the theme, go for it

games on FFR really are a commitment nowadays, and there will likely be a lot of reading involved but if you feel up for it this game will probably be fun
I always expect a lot of reading to be involved with these games and assuming everything works how it worked back when I did play, I just assume it would take a little bit to get back into the swing of things.

Ill be In for now and do some reading up on things and do my best to be as prepared as possible.
Gun92 is offline   Reply With Quote