Old 02-24-2013, 12:45 AM   #297
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Wow this board is really getting active lately, makes me really happy to see

Anyways

@Dossar Excellent job passing Paranoia survivor challenge! I knew you could.

And I know you probably feel like you mashed fascination maxx but back in the day that's all I could do too, but once the pass was possible and I started playing it a bunch it helped my stamina immensly and I got better at it very quickly, keep working on it.

Oh also as for how much I play, I used to play for maybe 1 to 1 and a half hours at most, and I would usually give myself about 2 rounds of warmup songs and then jump in, with my 4th round usually being the one I would try the hardest stuff on.

Now though I typically play with a lot of people, and because the machine I play on is joint premium (1 credit for two people) I'm usually playing with people, which is by far the best way to play the game. It makes you keep going when you wouldn't normally, try songs you never would yourself and consequently work on things you don't normally work on, and just in general push your hardest. I know playing with a friend is what's gotten me passes on things that I never thought I could pass (super lovely for example) Uh but to answer the question if I'm playing with people I play as long as they play, which has been like 3 hours normally and has been up to around 8 or 9 hours before.

@Kibblre: I don't know that chart, but with the number of arrows I imagine it was just steady streams for the whole thing, so nice job! If you can give empty of the sky or God knows.... a try, I'd like to see how you do.

@Dragon: Becoming insane was really impressive, that looked really technical and really draining, great job keeping up with it. I ought to try that chart sometime, I've never even seen it before.

Anyways after all that, here's some scores!

Wow this was tiring, honestly really proud I got such a good score, thought I would eventually drop the ball to be honest. This is a brand new happy feet chart so if you don't know the chart here it is.

Hah! Your turn dragon! :P

I also got 84% or so on Tanglang, but I don't have a picture because I kinda failed it on the last like 12 arrows, still though it was really close. I might have a video of it coming soon cause Seth (happy feet) was playing with me and recording, so if I see that on youtube I'll post it here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

Last edited by FrozenAngel91; 02-24-2013 at 01:59 AM..
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote