View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 06:06 PM   #3868
TWG Cole
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

i can not express how bad work was today

i will just comment on a few points now and then do the bulk of my posting while lying in bed pretending to sleep later

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Phil View Post
Cole I know you're trying to be clear but it really seems like you're saying that there's scum in the replacements

you say "probably not" so I guess I would just need to know where you're reading everyone else
i wondered out-loud if there was scum in the replacements and most of the posting was town going after town doing my day one and day two read

after sitting down last night and contemplating i feel that is not correct because it partly contradicts how i feel about the zucker wagon and my own feelings about how i was reading eugene

so my final verdict is that it is not the case

at least not worth entertaining this phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Agent S View Post
Bid you to look past the sparring that you and Cherry had the previous day phase. They had some real solid conversations on d1 & d2. (After Zucker votes & before Chief votes.) Don't have to do a whole iso, just noting that this seems more or less based off of interaction which went entirely between the both of you.
people said they found that to be town v town

i myself do not know how i feel about it because at the time i just felt frustrated that they where disagreeing

i will re-read the interaction tonight and see what i feel about it now

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Boomer View Post
This line of logic really annoys me. A wolf can hop on - and will hop on - whenever they feel it'll add some town cred to their name. Especially after a wolf flip.
I hate this line of logic about WHERE they voted because there have been examples of wolves being the first vote on each other, middle vote, last vote, etc.
i think the fact that it is an anonymous game changes a lot

i did not get the sense that zucker was the obvious lynch for the majority of the phase

i think you are wrong and these things matter