View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 01:20 PM   #438
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I don't think I've ever seen a game where a d0 info lynch did any good. I find the concept over rated
I mean, I didn't say I was gungho about the vote. But is trying to get some interaction info from a lynch really much worse than otherwise voting based on nothing? There have been players both targeting and defending bolt so there are interactions there that could lead to some other developments next phase.
Quote:
Do you uh...normally have to ISO yourself to remember who all you've commented on?
thought this was funny. I'd agree here solely because of how early in the game it is, in longer games I've forgotten some stuff and had to look through my posts but those were late in like thousand post games
Quote:
Wait

You don't get to just state this as if Storn has done anything to warrant a town read. I'm gonna need you to explain this
Agreed here, ties in with my thoughts on storn.
Sort of related to that is haku's post right after regarding xiz's thoughts on bolt which is kinda similar but there's a slight bit more thought there about it. He is at least pointing out a little about how he's playing rather than saying he likes one post a player made and that they're off the table. Would still rather xiz explain his reads a bit further when making posts like that.