View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 04:00 PM   #138
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: actually controversial opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis_Flesher View Post
The millions of people with shoulder length, tangle-free hair, that slather themselves in scented, non-sustainable oils and butters, then rinse it off with insustainable water that literally doesn't even exist, because that's impossible, each morning. Then they walk their dogs in the filthy cities without putting little dogbooties on the paws, I mean, how hard is it people? You have the audacity to fixate every facet of your life and the time you spend on petty endeavors that have nothing at all to do with righteousness, and also have the insolence to talk down to me, a man that has eaten three trashbags of lawn clippings washed down with spring water over the past two years for sustenance. I could go on with a tremendous list of facts that prove that nothing really exists and that you are a conspirator in an inbred, immature, and outdated lifestyle but I won't. And I, in my correctness, am controversial.
I'm confused did he get banned for the inbred joke here

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote