Old 07-22-2020, 07:05 PM   #1336
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
ok, so, the roleblocker can't repeat the same roleblock in a row, yeah?

IF a wolf jailor/roleblocker exists, then they were definitely on Xiz last night, right?

so we kill lewdy today, and xiz blocks someone else, and this time, Xiz can't be blocked

wolves can no kill as a counter, but it carries risks with it

I think this works?
^ This post is under the assumption that lewdy is a miss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'm of the opinion that the doctor should also claim, because it would confirm shadow_god as town. Just, any role should claim here.
^ Wrong, you might have just been excited, but you know that play is wrong. If it's a wolf play it's a hail-mary forcing the potential doctor to claim, kill them, then me, then tell town your confirmed until what you assuming will be final 3 between bolth and freezin.

You also haven't been as mechanically sunfan as I expected you to this game. That's just a side note I've noticed, but it carries like 0.01% weight

I'm not afraid of you sunfan, but when bolth and I were forcing a thunderdome on ourselves, if you were a wolf, you could have voted nano as a fallback to prove your town later. You couldn't have moved off nanok once bolth and i teamed up, which was something you might have not expected/predicted.

The biggest take im getting from your wallpost so far in my first read is your funny/raeko read, which im considering. Can anyone else confirm raeko/funny drama history?