Old 07-16-2020, 01:00 AM   #16
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
If you're town type "123"
Do you really think this is going to work? I'm not sure if you're new to this or not but doing this will just make finding wolves harder because if they're smart they will also type 123. But there is a possibility that everyone is town maybe? But if you would know that then you wouldn't be town because town doesn't have any extra info as per the role description. But that could also mean that you are town but just that you're a PR(power role). If you are a PR then this is NOT a good idea because wolves know who the town are and they can narrow down who the PRs are by trying to figure out who is what(PR(power role)Hunting). They have more info because they know who they are and they know town and by that they can figure out that you might be a power role and you could be mislynched for it. This is not good and I don't like that you did this. But maybe it's a good thing because then it means I could trust you? Right? Because you're standing out and being very forward and that's not what wolves want to do. They want to blend in and by you making this point and drawing attention you are doing the opposite of what you'd want to do. But then again you could be wolfing because no one would expect you (except the wolves duh) to be a wolf because wolves don't so what you did. I think that's called power wolfing but don't take my word for it! I think after thinking this through that I'm not sure what to think of you and I think that's not a good thing maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
t-force
Hard town