View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 06:47 PM   #1509
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
If you're still around (I get the blegghh feeling but IF you're still around) do you mind going over my Haku ISO and giving me a sanity check? Don't bother telling me I'm tunneling on Raeko lol just check my thoughts on Haku
so its been a while meta wise so i can't really speak to that

i remember one haku wolf characteristic being more asking the thread than telling, which would fit the character of the "so, we're waiting for shado's input at this stage?"

and i see him telling when he makes the self-dep-esque comments like "time to figure out what to respond to" or what his approach is gonna be for the game

although he's saying to refer his early posts, which read to me almost like a sort of TMI about being cop because it's the kind of role to create game locks, and i think your antori section is understating their interactions a bit

but i did feel like i had to drag him to interact/post thoughts at points, which makes the post about you ungreat still

i guess one leftover thing to me is, there's been chatter about haku being "coached" but he and antori would have done the same thing of, almost an overage of describing what they're doing to thread. i clicked to a post at near-random and found antori's vote on gradiant as if he was just voting to have a vote. it seems like the kind of thing coaching would iron out

here is word salad. so a lot of what you've written are valid thoughts to have about the posts, and it's just, if i'm being real, i don't think either is a shining beacon of towniness on reflection, just events and happenings are telling me mml fits this role better than haku