Default Re: 2019 September/October Set 1

@ Hope 4 Hopeful notes:

Quote:
- 29.16s: missing 16th
- 99.22s: missed note
Yes, adding those two.

Quote:
- 39.92s,42.44s: jump
Omitted as I didn't count the contrasting low synth there as part of the sound making the run of 16ths.

Quote:
- 76.44s,81.78s,81.94s,96.39s,96.86s,: ghost arrow
I acknowledge those blend a bit with the previous note and are hard to hear at full speed, but I'm pretty sure these are actual notes from the melody.

As for the personal preference notes they all make sense but those were deliberate decisions on my end:

Quote:
- 27.67s,47.78s,59.08s: personal preference - see if you can make these jumps also of an ascending pattern
A bit biased towards playing on rates but the patterning choice was mainly to keep the repetition with the following 16th jumptrill smoother while keeping the pattern consistent.

Quote:
- 79.50s,103.38s: personal preference - I would make this a jumptrill for climax theory, since you already have 8th note jumpstreams in adjacent areas.
Focused on achieving the climax aspect through the contrasting patterning choice (the dense js patterning beforehand is way more 'rigid' with the anchored same hand jumps). Additionally, a jumptrill is already the highlight of another section.

Quote:
- 95.21s,97.72s: personal preference - single arrow as the melody is briefly absent here. However, I think the jumps are more preferable at 100.24s and 102.75s in favor of keeping with the climax.
I tried both options but it felt odd without the jump. Only made sure to keep the jump on [12] to represent the melody gap on the right hand.

Hopefully I won't forget to send the small fixes