View Single Post
Old 02-16-2024, 05:04 PM   #49
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default Re: POLL: Garlic Bread, or Bacon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
I'm totally gonna shill.
Garlic Bread is absolutely the more appealing option!

Garlic bread's versatility is unmatched. It could be paired with a wide variety of dishes, from pastas and salads to soups and stews, enhancing the overall dining experience without overpowering the main course. Its subtle garlic flavor, combined with the buttery, crispy texture, complements rather than competes. Bacon, while delicious, has a strong, distinctive taste that usually overshadows other ingredients imo.

Nutritionally, garlic bread is a healthier option when comparing similar amounts of each. Garlic itself is known for its health benefits, including its ability to boost the immune system and reduce blood pressure. When made with whole grain bread, garlic bread can also provide a good source of fiber. Bacon on the other hand is high in saturated fat and sodium, which can contribute to heart disease and other health issues when consumed in excess. Heaven forbid you eat the bacon grease. I've seen a guy cook his eggs in bacon grease after his bacon is finished and I'm like wtf.

We all know how important inclusion is in 2024; garlic bread has a universal appeal that transcends dietary restrictions and preferences. It can easily be adapted to fit vegetarian and vegan diets by using plant-based butters and cheeses. This inclusivity allows it to be a part of various meal plans and gatherings without excluding individuals based on their dietary needs. Bacon does not offer the same level of flexibility and can exclude vegetarians, vegans, and those who avoid pork for religious reasons.

While bacon holds a special place in the hearts of many for some reason, garlic bread edges it out in terms of versatility, nutritional value, and inclusivity and that's a fact.

If you find yourself unexpectedly craving garlic bread over bacon, please disregard the utterly coincidental color choices above. They were purely decorative and not intended for subliminal messaging.

I mean just look at them, no contest.

u were the source for chatgpt

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote