View Single Post
Old 05-1-2005, 10:25 AM   #165
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Shit.

I haven't been able to get on all day. I really don't think Benny is a wolf from convos on AIM. Look at his posts. They're honestly more newb looking than anything. Slacky, why would you vote for eb? Does it look like the 'true' seer has revealed themselves to anyone? They would have done so by now because eb could get away with too much.

Psychic has done this every game, but he's obviously not a wolf every game. It would help if he changed his human tactics so we could compare more easily, but he hasn't done anything differently than usual.

I've been thinking about this for a while. Based on what I've seen, Tasuke seems most like a wolf. First, it seems like he tried to inconspicuously pry at Slacky being the cause of Spheroid being wolfed, which is what I think the wolves want us to believe. He then voted Dan for something he said he didn't understand. Now, he's gotten two votes on him (Benny and Dan) and hasn't responded to either vote at all, which is an easy way to avoid slipping up and letting any attention wander away from him.

Inactives, get active plz. Phantoms are not something we want to have. vashthegunman, you posted something about how you would become more active. I haven't seen it.

Demon, I think Patron should be excused from having a phantom. He stated before you changed the end of day 2 that he wouldn't be able to get on until Sunday night or Monday morning. Changing the time while he's gone and while we knew he would be gone seems unfair.

If anyone needs to contact me, PM me. I have a whole frickin' research essay to do, and I serve Mass at 7, so I can't get on AIM.

So should we push for another instalynch or what? Dammit, vash of gunning, vote.