Thread: TWG 195 - D6
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 09:17 AM   #900
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

I'm just going to assume shadow_god is clear unless/until Xel claims exactly a vig shot on Zenith

I'm believing bolth and freezin as town forever unless I'm in a f3 with them. Gun to my head freezin is townier than bolth because I think bolth /maybe/ was just trying to clear himself d1, I really, really doubt it though.

I'm not ever doubting Xiz even if I am in a f3 with him

beneath this, are people who I could be convinced to kill, beginning with the people I want to kill the least.

I think plop's read on nanook... probably isn't on a partner. This is maybe the most dangerous read. I also think the way he's pushing on me is more likely to come from him as town, and be something he actually believes. If he's mafia, its kind of just a bad push because he's taking something that ordinarily should be townie, and choosing to say that it was a wolf trying to look townie, which is kind of silly, but again, not a line I think he takes as a wolf.

I think wv is showing some concern about the game, and trying to solve. Its still kind of lazy, but it makes me not want to kill him very much

Choof is here for the stupid vanilla town thing

anyone else is here, and xel is here if he doesn't claim PR. I propose we start in the POE by killing funnygurl over xel if xel doesn't claim PR, solely because she has a phantom and like
fuck those

probably, fg into xel (if no pr claim) into choof into PANIC is my current game plan

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.