View Single Post
Old 05-2-2019, 07:08 PM   #252
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Oh FFS, now I'm getting frustrated too. I feel like a voice conversation would probably resolve this in a minute or two, but such is TWG.

We already established I misunderstood your question for you noting something and read into it as such.

I can't figure out why you're so hung up on the word "wrong" when it doesn't even apply after I acknowledged misreading your intent. I wasn't answering your question with a wrong, I thought you were making a w/w connection between MML and myself in this post and I liked the approach because I thought that level of observation betrayed a solving mindset behind it. That's when I commented saying I liked your slot for scumhunting and said the scumhunting is wrong. Because obviously it would be wrong if the conclusion in any way relied on me being scum.

Once you said I was mistaken about your intent and pointed out that you were asking a question here, instead of noting the connection I thought you were here, then my whole comment goes out the window because we're talking about two separate things from the get-go.

I guess this could've been avoided if I'd worded this better/clearer, but whatever. Hopefully this will bridge our communication gap.
In which case, my irritation still stands because instead of having mml elaborate when i was asking him, i had you butting in misreading what i posted.