View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 09:50 PM   #2149
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Wow you guys suck.

Charu's ability nullifies the arsonist's action in terms of kills.
My ability saves whoever is in my room when I get killed.

It's not fucking rocket science.

Also yeah, I ran a bunch of scenarios, we can't kill anyone this phase. But people should have come with me. If Charu came and we got raided, all we lose is charu's power. If he didn't come and the room was raided, all we lose is me. Losing Charu's power is a MUCH smaller deal than losing a confirmed town, since given we don't have any way to have feedbacks on night scenarios other than the kill announcement, and there's no motive behind it lol.

My split didn't work because I assumed we had a lynch to go before night somehow (I was tired, cut me some slack plz), but what people SHOULD have done is going to the Dealer's Room, litterally all of you. I hope that's what people did.

Our PR jobs are kinda bad, but it's nice Charu didn't get to use his powers yet. What's more important is that it takes away town candidates, which is why I wanted us to claim like 2 phases ago. You guys should have known I was the weekend pass the moment I started talking about FFA and said I might die that night. It's because unlike Charu, I don't survive my powers. 1-day pass is actually stronger than weekend pass, and we can't save rooms whatsoever.