View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 10:58 PM   #2016
leetic
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulleabhara View Post
I think so!
Ulleabhara committed to the DBP town read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulleabhara View Post
Sure thing.

Xiz

I think 517 is a misrep (Backpack specifically explained why it was important) and 534 is one of the lamest excuses for not giving your own angle I've ever seen. Even if you think it's useless to sway Hakulyte, why rebuff an opportunity to see if, I dunno, one of the 11 other players might have a more useful response? And "it's so unimportant that it shouldn't be a read"...no, it really isn't. You had your Role PM by then, yes? Then it's usable.
*Note: Edited out URLs since this site won't let me post them

I find it interesting that both of them were using DBP to help their pushes. Considering Xiz was town, it could be that they wanted to take advantage of a town player's incorrect reads, or maybe it was a more coordinated move. Considering no wolves have died yet, I wouldn't ignore the possibility of a coordinated wolf team.

A lot of other posts from them were tunneling me, Xiz, and psychoangel to a lesser extent as well as clashing with Mikey. No mention of jessie. I am like 90% sure jessie and this slot are wolf partners but I'll look at Shado's ISO before making further conclusions.