View Single Post
Old 08-8-2018, 10:47 AM   #1
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default TWG CLXXX Host Voting Thread

Daikyi:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=JK9%2B%2B

T-Force & Xiz

Xiz's and T-Force's Love Letter to TWG. A mysterious bastsrd game of mysterious bastardity

Celirra

3 vanilla wolves 3 masons 7 vanilla townies setup

FreezinIce:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce
Closed Setup:

TWGreeD

The Revitalization

Originally created by Red of ffya.org. All credit for the concept goes to her!

Greed is good. Rebalanced TWGreed: More roles, more fun, more sabotage.

14 players
3 wolves
11 humans
Possible blue roles (see below)

Cardflipping: Off
OOTC: Off
KitB: On
Human Night talk: On
No Lynch: On
No Kill: On
Twilight start

Game starts with a Twilight phase (No kills can be submitted at this time).

Humans: During Twilight and each night phase, you will submit a PM to me if you want a blue role. You will be informed of your blue role when the day phase starts, but this blue role will not take effect until the following night phase (even if your role effects day actions).

The number of blue roles that the human's request will influence the strength of the blue roles assigned. The fewer humans that choose a blue role (out of the total number of humans), the better the roles will be. The more humans that pick a role, the worse the roles will be, to the point where all negative roles can be given out if almost everyone chooses a role. These negative roles will be mystery curses.

Wolves:

Each night phase you will submit a kill to me as usual.

In addition, during twilight and each night phase, each of you will tell me if you want a special wolf role. If you take a special wolf role, human blue roles will be strengthened; yours will not be - it is dependent on the original number of human roles taken. Your special roles also do not take effect until the following night phase.

During twilight and every night phase, you may also guess the total number of human blue roles and attempt to sabotage them. If you guess correctly, you will sabotage half of the human's blue roles, and you will steal one human blue role. If you guess within +-1, you will sabotage one blue role.

Nights will last 24 hours; Days will be 48 hours.

Roles cannot be banked for later. They are active for a night/day phase and then they expire. If your role has an active component (where you have to tell me something) then that must occur at night unless it very specifically says otherwise.
=======

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

Last edited by the sun fan; 08-10-2018 at 09:21 PM..
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote