View Single Post
Old 08-5-2019, 10:14 AM   #1
ULTIMEGA
Torn to oblivion!
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default El Paso and Dayton Shootings (SERIOUS TOPIC)

First and foremost, I just wanna make a disclaimer here. I'm not making this thread to start any trouble because it happened either yesterday or the day before. Point being, with the flags being at half mast for the next week across the states, I just wanna get my thoughts out on this.

It saddens me that some people with vile intent would actually take time out of their day to kill 20-30 innocent people who were more than likely going about their day and more or less keeping to themselves or having a friendly chit-chat with friends about whatever. It's 2019, and America has already had over 200 mass shootings in various locations across the country. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if other nations called us "crazy assholes with guns."

It really sickens me that people would pull stupid shit like this, and what's worse is that some people are blaming it on a stupid shirt for being the reason for the shooting. Why? The shirt is completely moot, as is the weapon used. I wanna make the point that while the gun WAS used and is, in effect, involved in the shootings, the REAL thing to put the blame on is the shooter himself. Not the gun, not the shirt. It doesn't matter what the crime is or the method of carrying out said crime. The person committing said crime is ALWAYS at fault. And in 2019, people STILL don't understand this very simple fact.

I get really tired of crap like this and it just puts me in a sour mood if I'm being perfectly honest about it. My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and the families and close friends of those victims. As for the shooters, I KNOW they'll get their comeuppance for this.

Again, I'm not trying to stir shit up. I just want to get this out because I feel it needs to be said. Feel free to discuss, but please keep it respectful. We're all a community here, and the last thing I want is for the whole thing to fall apart. Also, if something like this ISN'T allowed, the mods have the right to delete if needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
@ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
ULTIMEGA is offline   Reply With Quote