View Single Post
Old 05-3-2019, 05:06 PM   #466
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I wasn't making that point when you made your comment. Regardless of where I fall on the issue afterwards I didn't see anyone saying/implying he needed to be taught a lesson.

You are preemptively scolding people before you even explain why you would defend him and it strikes me as backwards. You're defense of him is praising Yosh ??? ?? ? ???? ??
those are two separate thoughts, connected around the theme of it being the big read i was sitting on + the why

i don't trust the player list to not policy lynch him regardless of what they're actually saying, though that may be a personal problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I always check postcount on d0's EoD and just generally keep an eye on it out of habit. Helps me not forget people because they slowly stop posting. Nothing to do with my point though.
so were you implying everyone's been playing the game? you're voting wayward because you said he's done nothing serious this game

i don't really understand what point you were showing me there unless it's "name who you think isn't playing the game", but it's worded like the "correct" answer is no one