View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 09:15 AM   #17
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: OMW to Disney World brb

Starship Earth is the coolest and you can't change my mind

I hate hate hate that Epcot and the rides are getting a major overhaul in 2020 I like it as it, although the can already see construction starting (the main gate is actually closed rn)

Triple post avoidance
E D I T

Epcot is still pretty neat; the World Tour half is still the most delightful parade of caricature it ever was and I can't bring myself to hate it. Canada's being expanded, most of the shops have been changed for the better (besides Japan. Japan kinda lost a lot of the anime/weeb stuff for pillows) and there are a bunch of bands playing. Actually, looks like Postmodern Jukebox is playing at Epcot 3 times a night which is awesome because I missed them when they came through Pensacola. Didn't see the show today however, miiiiight try to make that 8pm one

But the reason I may not is gout flare. I have stuff for it, but it's pretty bad and made all the walking a challenge.

My mom got her Picture with Goofy tho she loved it and seeing her smile and having a good time with characters she grew up on makes it worth the drive

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Last edited by MixMasterLar; 09-24-2019 at 03:57 PM..
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote