Thread: Tass AMA
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 06:17 AM   #25
UserNameGoesHere
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to UserNameGoesHere
Default Re: Tass AMA

How would one get on with Armor Games? Would it be enough to make a popular enough game on Newgrounds or Kongregate and then you'd be able to get on or what?

Why don't you visit FFR more often? Still have any hard feelings towards anyone?

How busy are you, on an average day?

What is your opinion on the various changes FFR has gone through since your departure?

If you had one wish what would it be?

On instant messengers, are you extra exclusive with who you talk to? I know I've sent you messages before to see how you were doing and what you were up to since it had been a long time -- only to find you ignored them. Not like wait a while for a response -- but like no response ever. After a few tries each spread out over a long time period and same result each time, I gave up. I understand if you're busy, but you might should indicate that in your status. If you'd prefer only a select few communicate with you, you should probably make your account private.

It came across to me as if you just didn't want to have anything to do with anyone if they were from FFR due to resentment against the FFR community or something like that since you were "done with FFR". Correct this if I am mistaken.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UserNameGoesHere is offline   Reply With Quote