View Single Post
Old 09-4-2009, 06:12 AM   #95
Nullifidian
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: ★★Sam and GG's Megapack RELEASED!★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG_Guru View Post
Most people dont like playing dumps because it depicts the song's "true rhythmic pattern" but we still went ahead and combined all our files on this pack knowing that fact because because other people would enjoy playing them.

LMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't help but laugh at this.

True rhythmic pattern my ass. You just suck at stepping and are trying to cover it up.
You think we won't see through this? What do you hold us for?
That's an insult to our intelligence basically.

Also, do you even read what you write? I see many errors in this part alone, and so many contradictions in your entire story, which brings me to the following:

Quote:
We already knew most of these would get a bad assessment, in fact it was already pre-meditated.
Kind of contradicting with the last part I quoted isn't it?

"Nice try though."

Quote:
If we wanted that we would have made way better files than the ones in this pack. Charts that actually follow the beat note by note without adding any extra color notes. We didn't want this to be a "Dark Chancellors" pack at all and if you were to compare both, if that that was the case then yes these files do suck but that wasn't our plan.
Don't make me laugh. Even if you did "decide to step seriously", the files would suck ass.

And saying you didn't want this to be a Dark Chancellors pack is implying you have the potential to make one, but just didn't want to, which is the LAMEST BS excuse ever and a poor cover up for how bad the files in this pack are.
Even if you did try, you wouldn't come anywhere close as a dark chancellor pack.
Like, no competition at all.

Last but not least, it seems you try to use alot of fancy words and "complicated" sentence structures.
Doing that means you're either:
a) Smart (lmfao)
b) Covering up the lack of intelligence by making yourself "look smart".

I think the latter.